Easy is the perfect solution for self-service systems due to its simplicity and reliability. With such features as compact and cost-efficient, Easy car washes surpass the other types in profitability. Easy self-service system with entry-level technology in the Ceccato range has one or two wash bays and maximum modularity. The device is enclosed in a stainless steel case. Doors are painted with pre-galvanized carbon steel. This self-service system accepts coins or tokens, after which the operator can wash the vehicle by selecting 5 washing steps.
THE VALUE OF ESSENTIALITY
The technical solutions proposed by CECCATO are substantially the following:
EASY 1 Technology for self-service washing bays mounted into a technical cabinet. In this case, all the technical equipment is contained inside a galvanized and painted “Singlebay" cabinet (RAL7035 White) or other optional colours.
EASY 2 Technology for self-service washing bays mounted into a technical cabinet. In this case, all the technical equipment is contained inside a galvanized and painted “Doublebay” cabinet (RAL7035 White) or other optional colors.
The technical equipment has been designed to meet modularity requirements.
Several units can be distinguished:
- Optional unit for water treatment (water softener and osmosis);
- High-pressure unit with pumps and distribution manifolds (Std);
- Water heater (Std);
- Electrical panel (Std).
The technology provides:
- Commercial solenoid valves easily available and easy to dismantle;
- Dedicated dosing pumps (2 for each bay);
- Chemical injection system near each pump suction, with the possibility of injecting the chemical indifferently into hot, osmotized or softened water;
- High-pressure piston pumps (one for each bay) with a 2.2 kW motor, mounted on anti-vibration dampers with by-pass valve and safety valve;
- Electrical panel for checking all the system functions.
- Hot-galvanized and painted single-bay technical cabinet with internal electrical heating with temperature control, equipped with holes for transport by lift and clamps to fix on the ground.
- High-pressure pump 100Bar 12l/minute, 140 Kw, mod. “INTERPUMP”.
- 4-8 pole, 2,2 W motor/s, 100LA HP3 220/380 50 Hz motor. IP 55 cable shaft.
- Electric dosing pumps (shampoo and wax).
- IP 55 electric system.
- Frost protection device, wiping lance (to avoid ice through pipes).
- Inner independent frost protection device equipped with electrical resistor and control thermostat.
- Containers for chemical products.
- Electric panel with PLC for multifunction control.
- Osmosis group with a production of 200l/h and a 100-liter container for the osmosis water with softener group.
- Electric water heater 4,8 kW.
- 360° rotating boom to support and bear high-pressure pipe and spray-gun.
MACHINE COMMAND PANEL
- Token or Coin Acceptor
- Time/token display
- Lit program selection buttons
- Emergency stop button
- Lit network pilot light
- Lit “Out of service” pilot light
- An internal Token/coin collection container
- Water supply pressure: 0,08÷0,25 Mpa (0,8÷2,5 bar)
- Mains water connection: 3/4 "
- Supply voltage: 400/230V ± 10% 50 Hz, 3/N/PE
- Installed electric power: 8 kW
- Absorbed current (400V): 12A
- Water consumption: 12 litres/min
- Dimensions in mm: 1245 x 650 x 2100
- Load-less weight: 300 Kg
The standard washing programs are as follows:
- Washing – carried out with a lance, softened hot water and shampoo;
- Rinsing – carried out with high-pressure lance with cold water;
- Waxing – performed with medium pressure lance with softened water and wax;
- Rinsing with osmosis – is carried out with a medium pressure lance with demineralized water obtained with a reverse osmosis system.
The washing phases can be used by the user at will, even within the time made available by each individual token. The lifetime of the single token is set electronically by a program. The setting of the washing programs or phases can be changed via an operator panel.
It is possible to integrate the washing cycle with 2 further phases (optional):
- Brush program. It is the washing program that involves the use of a specific brush, for cleaning the vehicle combined with a low-pressure supply of shampoo and hot water.
- Wheel rims program. It is another washing program that provides the use of a different lance for the delivery of a specific product for cleaning and degreasing alloy rims.
- FLEX SYSTEM BRUSH. With this accessory, at the expiry of the time/token, the end of the brush loses stiffness making it impossible to use the brush again, unless you insert another token.
- WATER TREATMENT. Water softening is a process that eliminates or significantly reduces water hardness through the use of ion-exchange resins that retain calcium and magnesium ions. These elements, which mainly determine the hardness of water, if they exceed certain concentrations, precipitate forming limescale deposits, as well as inducing a greater consumption of detergents.
- OSMOTISED WATER GENERATOR. A device that allows eliminating most of the salts present in the water, avoiding any deposit of limescale on the car and allowing an optimal final rinse. The 200 lt/h model is used for EASY2 technology. The osmotic water is produced by a plant based on the principle of reverse osmosis in which the solvent molecules pass from the most concentrated solution to a less concentrated solution, obtained by applying a higher pressure than the osmotic pressure to the more concentrated solution.
Easy self-service washing system is the entry-level in the Ceccato range but such features as simplicity, reliability, compact and cost-efficient qualities make its popular in the market.