A great variety of configuration choices and programs in a cabinet or technical room, with a new, elegant look makes Labrador the ultimate self-service system with international success. Thanks to the flexibility and modularity with up to 6 open or closed bays the Labrador Self-Service Washing Center provides the customer with a consolidated and reliable technology. Design and customization are developed in compliance with the urban architecture context. The controls and maintenance are facilitated by a centralized computerized system that allows checking the operation of each bay.
- compact cabinet painted in RAL 7035 housing all the system technology
- technology placed in a dedicated room, for easy maintenance and installation of optional components at later stages
- high-pressure unit up to 120 bar with pump and distribution manifolds
- water treatment to prevent limescale
- water heater
- special low-pressure water and shampoo dispenser brush
- wand to dispense the specific product for cleaning and degreasing alloy wheels
- timed system for brush use
- foam streamer with spectacular effect for removing dirt without streaks
- system for activating the lights in the wash bays
- pump for activating continual water cycle to prevent freezing
- centralized coin/token extraction with a strongbox
- system for monitoring the washing bay from other sites through a sim card
Labrador Technology for self-service washing bays can be mounted into a Technical Cabinet. In this case, all the technical equipment is lodged inside a galvanized and painted cabinet with CECCATO standard colors, or in a stainless steel cabinet. Depending on the technology to be installed it will be necessary to use a single cabinet (left) or a double cabinet (right).
Labrador Technology for self-service washing bays can be installed into a Technical Room. In this case, the equipment is lodged into a technical room 2.5 or 5 meters wide and 6 meters deep. This is placed between the bays in the standard configuration. Alternatively (if technically possible) it can be placed at the head of the washing bays.
Step 1: phase of shampooing in high or low pressure (depending on the configuration of the machine, the shampoo will be dispensed in low or high pressure);
Step 2: high-pressure rinse phase, with softened water;
Step 3: phase of wax delivery;
Step 4: the last rinsing phase with osmotic water. The lance operates with a special bypass that allows the user to reach the maximum operating pressure gradually.
It is possible to integrate the washing cycle with 2 further phases (optional):
- Brush program. It’s the washing program that provides the use of a specific brush for cleaning the vehicle, combined with a low-pressure supply of shampoo and hot water.
- Wheel rims program. It is a further washing program that provides the use of a lance specifically for the delivery of a chemical product for cleaning and degreasing alloy rims.
FLEX SYSTEM BRUSH
With this accessory, at the expiry of the time/token, the end of the brush loses stiffness making it impossible to use the brush again, unless you insert another token.
SPECIAL CANNON MOUSSE PROGRAM
With this program, the special lance delivers an active foam that, in addition to lifting dirt, makes the brush action more lubricated, eliminating any risk of scratching the bodywork.
Water softening is a process that eliminates or decreases water hardness through the use of ion-exchange resins, that retain calcium and magnesium ions. These elements, which mainly determine the hardness of the water, if exceed certain concentrations, precipitate forming limescale deposits, as well as inducing a greater consumption of detergents.
The double resin column water softener group consists of:
- n° 2 fiberglass cylinders;
- cationic resin with high exchange capacity, with excellent regenerative and kinetic efficiency and good chemical-physical and thermal stability;
- n° 1 Fleck 9000 automatic volumetric valve that controls the working and regeneration phases of both columns;
- n° 1 self-supporting brine vat, in flat-bottom polyethylene, with lid closure. Equipped with cockpit and elbow for overflow;
- 25 kg bags of salt for the regeneration of resins;
- n° 1 kit for hardness measurement in the field.
Each element of the Labrador system has been designed to make the use of materials easy. The customer can choose, through the control panel, between a maximum of 7 programs depending on the configuration of the machine. Clear messages and signals guide the user during each washing phase to obtain a better final result. Each bay is equipped with light and handy lances. There are four types of lances available: one with a delicate brush to better remove traces of mud, insects and smog film from vehicles; one with a high pressure water jet for washing and rinsing operations; one dedicated to the application of specific detergents to deliver a foamed chemical both for a scenic effect and a washing effect. Moreover, the possibility of using softened and osmotic water ensures an optimal cleaning result of the vehicle. This professional system has a variety of configuration choices and programs in a cabinet or technical room, with a new, elegant look.